 Off-Topic / Debate / 16327
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:48:31 GMT

Dave,

I got the point from Eric's posts in .debate.  I can't help the fact that he NEVER
mentioned that you (and others) were actively attempting to become curators.  He
simply stated noone would step up to a curator position.

That's quite different from what you are stating.

Look at my arguments from:
    what Eric stated
not:
    what you know from your experience
and you will see why my arguments made sense.

Now that you've added critical info that Eric consistently failed to state (in these
specific .debate threads), it changes the argument drastically, and I probably never
would have gotten on his case about it as much (except to say DO press Suz to
finally appoint a curator).

It's amazing what one little bit of missing info does to an argument, doesn't it?

Dave Johann wrote:

Do you really think keeping one simple page up to date is going to monopolize
all
your time?  Get real.

You still don't get the point. Time was never the issue. Having someone to talk
to about updating .build.mecha was.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/