 Administrative / Curators / 116
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 04:45:39 GMT

Suz, where would you like to eat, what Lego Set do you want, and I'll be
sending a C note from my next paycheck to be sure.

Suz, about the posts this morning. I worked last night and stayed up half
the day. I was WAY to tired to be thinking clearly. I was on Mecha instincts
alone.

Please keep in mind I'm always behind you. I wish I could express my
admiration alot more then I have.

I know it's lame for me to say "oh I don't want the job" and then be so
staunch about the links being updated. Sorry. Trust me when I say, the
chatter caused more of an issue than it needed. I would have been happy to
just wait for your response or that of someone from your Admin staff to
address the issue.

Instead I had to fend off the Masses who didn't care for our plight.

What have you, I just need to send my monetary appreciation.

Sincerly,

Eric Sophie