 Administrative / Curators / 117
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 04:30:11 GMT

I would like to thank you very much. If you are curator, I thought that I
could give you some assistance. I would done the job myself, but I am not a
full member, I just lurk and post every once in a while. I have compiled a
small list of link candidates...

1.   Keppler Industries
     http://lego.kepplah.com/

2.   FoundryDX
     http://www.foundrydx.com/

3.   The Mecha Factory
     http://soli.inav.net/~thomas/mfactory/

4.   Lego Mecha Hall of Fame
     http://www.geocities.com/mecha_hall_of_fame/

5.   Tony's Lego Stuff
     http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/enter.html

6. Ryan's Battletech
   http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan/

I did not include Eric's site because I saw it had already been posted.