 Administrative / General / 10407
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 02:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
Oh brother.
(yawn.)

In lugnet.admin.curators, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'll be a little blunter since the sugar coating didn't take, apparently.

So what else is new?

Guess what? .build.mecha doesn't have a curator.

Really? Wow, I hadn't noticed!

Get one.
That's my solution as well. What you are suggesting is only possible IF the
request to curate gets answered, which it never was on multiple occasions by
more than one person.

Do whatever it takes to convince someone to volunteer.
Hello? Am I talking to a wall? We have the volunteers. That has never been the
problem.

That's how you will get a links page.
Obviously, this is false.

NOT by whining about how you paid money to be a
member. NOT by whining about how life is unfair. NOT by stamping your foot
and acting childishly.

no comment.

If you can't get a volunteer, volunteer yourself, or stop complaining about it.

This is one of the most ridiculous statements I've seen in awhile. We have the
volunteers. Next step, please. Remember, Lar, not everyone got their curator
request aswered within hours...

-Dave