 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / *740 (-100)
  Next meeting

It's been a while since I've been able to attend, but now that the boy is born ((URL) I'm hoping to attend the next meeting. So when and where is it? BTW Henry, are you willing to host again? I've got a couple of friends that would like to check (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meetings

Hello everybody, Wow, it's a little dead around here. I wonder what Lego evils are being plotted behind closed doors... Well, I wasn't able to make it to the September meeting. My friend was hit with last-minute tasks, and by the time he was done (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Taking a bath in LEGO

Here is my son Austin, taking a LEGO bath in one of my bins. (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Hiya!

Hello there Lugola-ers! I'm a recent emmigree from the Bay Area, where I was a one time visitor to a BayLUG meeting. I'm going to lurk for a while in this newsgroup and see what is going on, but I wanted to introduce myself beforehand! My name is (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meeting Pictures - September 22

Here are pictures I took at our latest LUGOLA meeting: (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting

(...) I'm looking forward to the November meeting to relieve you of quite a bit more fodder as well...somehow, I managed to forget to pick up two key pieces this time around, but I'll make up for that next time. Thanks again for bringing that load (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meeting

I just wanted to say thanks to Brad, Shelly and Austin for putting up with us on Saturday. It was great to see everyone again and check some members recent MOCs. I greatly appreciated everyones support and help in relieving me of some of my trading (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  BricksWest™ 2003 : Call for Liason

Greetings, If you'll follow this link to lugnet.events.brickswest: (URL) find that I've made a public showing in the first stages of planning the 2003 event. I'm now requesting that a point-of-contact person for your organization be chosen or (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  World Trade Center Design

My design for the World Trade Center is now on CNN's web page: (URL) on number 7. Hope you enjoy it. (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Update on next LUGOLA meeting - Saturday September 7th

Hi all, This is a reminder/update about the LUGOLA meeting next weekend! Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: September 7th 11-4 So far, the following people are confirmed: Brad, Shelly, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LIC Aneheim Update

We just got back from our little anniversary trip to Disneyland Resort and I thought I'd post a small shopping update regarding the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney. Surprises: No planes (had my heart set on a Sopwith Camel. :( Next time, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Update on September 7th Meeting

Well, The list of confirmed RSVP's for the next meeting includes the following so far: Brad, Shelly, and Austin Hamilton Eric Bitton and possibly a friend Brcye Mcglone Ray Silva Conrad Frank Mark P Scott Costello Brian Reynolds Daniel Jassim If you (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Return to Hamiltonia: LUGOLA's Next Meeting

Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts! (Remember, we're not Lego nuts, we're Lego enthusiasts) Well, by golly, I sure do look forward to the meeting. Thanks to the ever-gracious Hamiltons for hosting it. I want to see the Icehedral with my own eyes! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting - Sept 7 - Southern Orange County

Hi all, Based on some initial correspondance, it looks like September 7th is the best date for most people, so we'll go with that for the next meeting. Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  website move

Hi all, I've moved my website to ozbricks. My LUGOLA pictures are now at: (URL) I probably won't be able to come to the next meeting, btw. :( I'd still love to do a "moonbase" meeting sometime. Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting? Sept 7? Mission Viejo, CA (South Orange County)?

(...) I presume that you mean August, rather than July? : ) Either weekend, or day of the weekend for that matter, would be fine for me! Thanks to Brad for offering to host the meeting! C (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting? Sept 7? Mission Viejo, CA (South Orange County)?

(...) The 7th is much better for me. I have my 7 year-old son who has a bad case of the "I gotta touch everything" childhood disease every-other weekend - the weekend of the 31st I have him, the weekend of the 7th I do not. I would highly prefer a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting? Sept 7? Mission Viejo, CA (South Orange County)?

Suggestion for next meeting: Date: September 7 (Saturday) Location: My House I live in Southern Orange County, in Mission Viejo (where the 405 and 5 meet). There is plenty of display space and as well as room to Brian to "pimp parts." I have not yet (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!

(...) ohhhh, the 7th is good for me! And if it is at your house that would be GREAT for me! Not as much driving ;) Its about time I get to a meeting!! Mark P (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting? My House?

(...) That's a good time for me, but where do you live? -Seth Rotkin (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting? My House?

I had offered to host the next meeting, but hadn't said anything more because I hadn't seen anyone requesting it. How about the first Saturday in September, or is that too far? I can't do it this weekend or next, but I "think" that the next one is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!

I had offered to host the next meeting, but hadn't said anything more because I hadn't seen anyone requesting it. How about the first Saturday in September, or is that too far? I can't do it this weekend or next, but I "think" that the next one is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Next Meeting?

Hey, I'm new to LUGOLA, although I've been in the online LEGO community for over a year now [I run Cool Brick Movies]. When are you guys going to have your next meeting? I hope to meet you all soon! -Seth Rotkin BrickMaster of Cool Brick Movies (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!

Hey, I've been watching all of the moonbase fun and was wondering if we should try putting one together at a LUGOLA meeting. I don't have any great ideas for a module yet, though. Here are examples from LUGCO and SEALUG meetings: (URL) is the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!

Gang, The parts fodder has grown tremendously over the last few months and I need unload some of this damn LEGO. Is anyone interested in hosting a meeting in the near future so we can check out everyones recent endeavors and so I can get rid of some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LA parts supplier?

I'm curious to know if there's anyone local to LA, or possibly even the San Fernando Valley who sells parts ala Bricklink? Or maybe just folks who have a personal collection that they'd sell pieces from? I've just about exhausted my interest in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA.com

(...) Very cool idea, Mark. Another thing you should have are links to members websites and/or Brickshelf galleries. I've tried to gather some of these on my site--just grab them off of my meeting picture pages. Also a link to the Southern (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA.com

Personally I'm delighted to hear this. When I first got the Lego bug earlier this year I was looking all over for information about an LA group and it really surprised me that there's no central webpage that the group can call home. You can be sure (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA.com

Ok, I know that I have yet to make it to a real, actuall meeting still - but I feel like a member, LOL. But anyways, I wanted to check out the LUGOLA website and nothing, just some lonley 404 error :( Yes, I know about Bruce Hietbrink's site - but I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting

Mighty neighborly of you to post these. Thanks! Makes me rather disappointed though since I arrived late enough that I don't remember seeing some of these at all. :( I'll have to make it a point to show up right at the start next time. A big (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting

Bruce, Thank you SOOOOOOO much for posting these! Seeing as how this was the first meeting I've missed since we started having meetings, I've been curious as to who showed up and what was brought. The mecha at the bottom of the page is indeed Chris (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting

(...) in the LA area. + I really hadn't seen the past three or so space ships that Daniel Jassim made - Way to go Dan - they look awesome! You're da-man! A few comments on them: * CometFighter: My searching of Lugnet posts tells me this is your most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.space)

  Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting

Hey LUGOLA Gang, It looks like the meeting went very well and once again I'm sorry I couldn't attend. Bruce, thanks for posting the pics. My Saturday class ends tomorrow so future meetings shouldn't be a problem for me (unless they give me another (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  pics from 6-29-02 meeting

Hi all, I got pictures from this meeting up on my website: (URL) let me know if any of the attributions are incorrect or if there is a website or Brickshelf gallery you want me to link to. There's one unattributed mecha, too, so let me know who (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Lugola Meeting 6/29/02

Lugola, I'm excited for your meeting on Saturday. Be sure to take pictures and lay under the Stego and look up into the belly. Fix your eyes upclose on the Mossaics and slowly walk backwards. Have fun! Legomaster (3000 miles away, but there in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Railroaded at The Meeting

Dear everyone, I plan to be at the meeting at 10am or a little later. Eventhough I'm putting the bulk of my Lego sets on eBay, I will be bringing some sets to the meeting for LUGOLAsians to get a crack at before eBayans see them. I will be bringing (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  6.29.02 meeting update (directions)

Dear LUGOLA Well, the meeting at my place is a week away, Saturday June 29th. Starting time is 10:00 am and it can end whenevers. Here's an updated list of people that have emailed their intentions to attend: Eric Shrader Brian Heins Daniel Jassim (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Upcoming meeting and plug.

Greetings all LUGOLA-ians! Gosh, I'm going to try to make it to the next meeting at Mr. Lim's place. I so want to see that stegosaurus (and other Lim Creations) up close! Thank you for your hospitality, Henry! And now, for some good news/bad news. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Greetings!

Welcome Eric, Bruce forgot to mention our rigorous hazing process, just make sure you have all your immunizations. Seriously though, we are a pretty loose form group with some of the most talented Lego folks around. You are in for a real treat for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Hi Eric, The previous meeting was my first one and I felt quite welcome. Bring some models to show off if you want, or just show up and chat. Here are my pictures from that meeting: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Greetings!

Hi there! My name is Eric Shrader and I'm relatively new to lugnet. Image my surprise at all the Lego fans out there! I noticed that you are having a meeting soon. Are newbies welcome? I'd love to meet some enthusiasts in the LA area. My interest (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  June 29th LUGOLA Meeting

Dear LEGO User Group of Los Angeles Well, I haven't heard any dissent towards the date I proposed. So it looks like the meeting will be held at my Redondo Beach apartment on Saturday, June 29th. Here's a list of who said they'll be attending: Brad (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Hello!

(...) Thank you! One of the things that's really been fueling my renewed interest in Lego is that this time around there's an honest-to-god AUDIENCE out there. So far I've been very much part of the audience, but I'm getting into the act... I'm (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Hello!

(...) Thanks. Not much of that is still together, but I'm going to try to come and bring something. (...) new-fangled parts--back in MY DAY we only had 5 colors, and we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot), but I really like the way you've (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Hello!

Yeah, I noticed the meeting message just before I made my own post. It's good to get the introduction out of the way because I'd feel really awkward showing up completely unannounced. Having done that though, I'm very much looking forward to meeting (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Hello!

Hi Brian, Welcome to Lego-mania. :) As you can seen in the other recent thread in this newsgroup, there will be a lugola meeting later this month. I just went to my first lugola meeting a couple of months ago. Basically, this is a time to meet with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Hello!

Greetings, folks! My name is Brian Reynolds and I'm vastly curious to talk with some other people in the LA area about Lego. I'd screwed around with Lego as a kid and then got bit with the obsession again earlier this year and have since spent a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

29th is fine for me.... C (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

I have a Saturday class that meets from 1:00 - 5:00 pm so I won't be able to stay long especially if the meeting is in LA. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@cox.net> To: <lugnet.org.us.lugol...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

The 29th sounds good to me "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gwy9Cr.I72@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

How's about Saturday, June 29th? Either that or the 8th, but that's next week, and I don't think the word can get out that fast. Let me know of your availablity, feasibility, and/or other suggestablities. -Henry (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

Sounds good to me. My son's promotion is on the 8th, so I won't be available for at least part of that day. I plan on going to Legoland for the club weekend, probably on Saturday the 15th, anyone else going? C (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

That works for me, as the 22nd is out due to a prior commitment. I'd be bringing along new mecha and space creations (think of a current contest) as well as something greatly influenced by you Henry. -Dave (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

I'm available to hold the June meeting at my Redondo Beach apartment on any Saturday other than the 15th. So let me know when's most convenient. -Henry (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

(...) Hey there, Brad! There was talk of Henry Lim holding the June meeting, but I was waiting until this weekend to inquire about it. I have much to show off, including something that din't quite make it's grand appearance at BricksWest back in (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Any action here? - Another meeting?

Hey all, We've not had a meeting for a while. My wife has given "approval" for a meeting at our house (in southern orange county). Any interrest in a June weekend????? (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Congrats to the Michons!

Yep! ....and here is pix of their wonderful prize! (URL) barely visible is the award winning contest enrty just above R2D2 and to the right of the Darth Maul Bust (another Prize Trophy) is David's Space Station that won in the contest.) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Congrats to the Michons!

Here is a pic from Star Wars Celebration II that happened this past weekend (I believe it is from the Lego display there): (URL) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Weekend Fun in Southern California!

Just posting a reminder for Lego or train enthusiasts in Southern California this weekend. The Southern California Lego Train Club will be participating at the Fullerton Railroad Days 2002 in Fullerton CA, just south of Los Angeles. This event will (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  4-20 photos

Hi all, I added my photos from last Saturday to my website: (URL) tried to include links to everyone's Brickshelf galleries or personal websites, but please let me know if there are any that I didn't find. Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) It was great to finally meet you as well, Bruce. I've been looking forward to it for some time now. (...) I'll confirm what others have said-it was there when we left the meeting. I wasn't sure if it was left behind by one of our group and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days

Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see www.freecomicbookday.com for details) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Thanks, I'm not far away so I'll stop by the retaurant later this week. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

(...) Definately one of our better meetings in terms of turnout. I always love seeing all the new folks, and seeing their amazement when Brian brings out his tubs of joy. (...) Yeah you did leave your sweatshirt there, we weren't sure if it was one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Yup, last Saturday's meeting was fun. Thanks to Rick for organizing it and picking the cool setting and weather. It was nice seeing everyone again, and catching new faces. I've posted some pics: (URL) the next time. -Henry (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Last Saturday (4-20-02)

Hi all, I had a good time on Saturday and was happy to meet fellow AFOLs in person. Did anyone pick up a light gray sweatshirt that says "Nebraska" on the front? I can't find it and might have left it at the meeting. I put up the photos I took here: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

I can say 'ditto' to Henry's response. I'll be there, but I won't likely bring much with me. I haven't had time to finish anything up. :( I'm looking forward to meeting the new folks, though! -Dave (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

Ok, This will be my first meeting. Don't have any MOCs to bring, so won't need much space, unless we are counting waist measurements.... Is anyone coming from the Valencia area? If so, perhaps a car pool arangement can be made? C (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) First time non-member attendees usually have to go through a rigorous hazing process. I can't reveal what it is but please be sure to have all your vacinations before you arrive. :) (...) Cool thing about our group is that there are so many (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Is this open to non-LUGOLA members? I'm not a member, nor do I have anything to bring, other than myself... Don't know if I am going to be the club type. Don't have much skill/confidence in my MOC abilities. Give me a set with instructions, and I'm (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

I'm gonna try to make it. It's about 50/50 right now. I may bring one other person too if I do make it. Can I have 2-3 large baseplates worth of space? If space is limited i can adjust accordingly. sun (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Parking, Dropping off stuff saturday

Since Main St in Santa Monica is very busy Saturday I thought I should walk people through the location. I assume most people will be coming from the 10 frwy. (those coming from the South just reverse directions) Following the directions on the web (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

(...) Hey, I've never been to a LUG, but I'm going to try to come. I'll bring my Orthanc, which is on one X-large gray baseplate, and a variety of smaller things that would probably cover two or three of the 32x32 baseplates. Bruce Hietbrink (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

(Posted for Seth Rotkin) I might be coming on Saturday -Seth Rotkin "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GuKzMD.Ez3@lugnet.com... (...) space you (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

I'll be there. I probably won't need any table space. -Henry (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

(...) Hey Rick, This is my first LUGOLA meeting I'm attending so can you put me down for one? I'm coming with Bryce so he'll fill me in on the details. I'm bring ing two mecha MOCs so if you could spare a foot that would be cool. Looking forward to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

I'm bringing my Cathedral of Ice and my Gringotts models. The cathedral is about 2.5 feet by 3.5 feet (by about 3.5 feet high). Gringotts is about 1.5x2 feet and I need a power outlet nearby. "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

Betty and I are planning on attending. If any of you guys have TIE Pilots or Imperial Shuttle Pilots available, I'll trade for any of those! Thanks, Jimmy (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

I just gotta stop on the way to pick up new soles for my shoes, because they're all worn out from the walk here in New Jersey to California. So I might be a little late, say about 3 months. Have Fun! And set aside some Lego For Me! I'm looking for (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

So far I have the following people confirmed for Saturdays meeting: Rick Kujawa Brad Hamilton Bryce McGlone Dan Jassim Eric Sophie ? Spread the word and dust off those MOCs. Please let me know how much space you need for display. Thanks. (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Hi Rick! Hi everybody! Brad: your ice-thedral kicks ass! I love it! Everybody: darn-darn-darn, the first meeting held in the Westside, and I can't go! It's really a good news/bad news scenario. Good news: I started a new job this week, and I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Yea those are tiny drink tables. We will have 4 6ft dia. banquet tables to display MOCs. Also room outside in front. Bring extension cord. (...) I came up with the place and reserved the date I don't know who is in charge. I thought I already (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Hey Rick, I have two very large MOC's. One is about 2 feet by 3 feet and the other is about 3 feet by 4.5 feet. Both are heavy. The smaller one needs power. Looking at the internet site, the tables in the lounge look sort of small and flimsy. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

<snip> (...) We will be at disneylan on Saturday and Sunday. That weekend is SOAP Star weekened at Disneyland. My wife watches the soap General Hospital and Port Charles and 90% of the actors/actress will be at Disney signing autographs, photo, etc. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Check (URL) for address and directions. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Hey Ahui! We were thinking about going to Disneyland the weekend of the meeting too. When are you going to be there? We could get together for lunch or something. Oh, and I'd need the directions to the meeting as well, Rick. Thanks! Matt (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Can someone please provide us direction or address of the location. I will be at teh Dinsye Park that weekend and will be stopping for a few hours. AHui (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Brian, Any chance you can bring Brown and Yellow? Maybe Dark Grey too? ;-) Bryce (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Excellent......... The trade fodder has grown to proportions beyond your wildest imagination so bring your want lists and a keen eyes. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Eric Sophie <mylegomaster@cs.com> To: <lugnet.org.us.lugol...ugnet.com> (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Ok I'll be there! ;) Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

Yeah - he is definitely cute. Unfortunetly, he doesn't play for too long usually and its back to "No playing with your LEGO daddy. Come hold me!" "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GtC9ME.66D@lugnet.com... (...) always (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

Yeah - I thought I'd never get near Primo, but they are necessary for the really young ones so that they can actually put them together and take them appart. I'm glad you liked the "real" cathedral. It is much more impressive in person. "Tony (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

(...) Wow Brad... the little Lego-maniac is adorable... he has the look of "leave me alone, I'm playing with my bricks!!!" :) Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

(...) is 9 months now and we recently pulled those supplies out of storage in the attic. (...) "fantasy" creation because nobody could ever build it in the flesh. With the unlimited parts selection in LDraw, grand-scale creations just plain don't do (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  I'm back - and my website has moved

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET scene for several months now. Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

I plan to come, and i'll be bringing my Cathedral of Ice. Is it OK to bring my 6-month old to such a gathering? "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GsttnL.HM5@lugnet.com... (...) for a (...) will (...) order (...) your (...) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Meeting April 20th

Its official. Mark your calendars. We have the lounge of the World Cafe reserved from 11am until 4pm. We have to be out by 4 so they can set up for a private party that evening. If we think we might want to stay later we will have to pick another (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

OK. I will try to reserve April 20th so our pimp can attend. Stay tuned. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

Just checking in quickly. I'm cool with the restaurant in April...20th seems to be the going date. I'm okay with any date though. Rick, it's kinda your deal IMO you should set the date. Bryce (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

LUGOLA, I'm chiming in. As for having the meeting at Henry's place, that sounds great. I've been meaning to make sweet love to a Steak-o-soar-ass for a long time. However, if you want your Lego parts pimp to attend the weekend of April 12 & 13 is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact