Subject:
June 29th LUGOLA Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:19:22 GMT

Dear LEGO User Group of Los Angeles

Well, I haven't heard any dissent towards the date I proposed.  So it looks
like the meeting will be held at my Redondo Beach apartment on Saturday,
June 29th.

Here's a list of who said they'll be attending:

Brad Hamilton (+ wife and child)
Bryce McGlone
Jeff Ranjo
Brian Reynolds
Steve Chuck (maybe)
Rick Kujawa (maybe)

Feel free to let me know if you can/can't make it and I'll update the list.

Just a reminder, I've got no space in my apartment to display models (other
than my dinosaur, harpsichord, mosaic, etc.).  But I've got plenty of room
in my garage and sun deck.  However, I recommend that you bring your own
tables and chairs.

I'll email directions as the day approaches.

Hope to see you all there.  It'll be fun.

-Henry