Subject:
Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:43:29 GMT

Hi there!

My name is Eric Shrader and I'm relatively new to lugnet.  Image my surprise
at all the Lego fans out there!

I noticed that you are having a meeting soon.  Are newbies welcome?  I'd
love to meet some enthusiasts in the LA area.

My interest lies mostly with Technic, but recently I've branched out a bit
and made my first mosaic.  I'm hoping to set up a web site soon where I can
display some of my creations.

Happy Building!

Eric