Subject:
Upcoming meeting and plug.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 05:47:53 GMT

Greetings all LUGOLA-ians!

Gosh, I'm going to try to make it to the next meeting at Mr. Lim's place.
I so want to see that stegosaurus (and other Lim Creations) up close!
Thank you for your hospitality, Henry!

And now, for some good news/bad news.
The bad news (for me) is that I'm forced to downsize my Lego holdings.
The good news (for everybody else) is that I'm putting it all up on eBay
and there will be a lot of train and monorail stuff!
Yes, that includes the ancient 7815 and 7819 railroad cars.
If you want to see what's up, you can search under seller: Zrath.

Have a good one everybody and see you at the meeting!

Zrath