Subject:
6.29.02 meeting update (directions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:45:37 GMT

Dear LUGOLA

Well, the meeting at my place is a week away, Saturday June 29th.  Starting
time is 10:00 am and it can end whenevers.  Here's an updated list of people
that have emailed their intentions to attend:

Eric Shrader
Brian Heins
Daniel Jassim
The Michon family
Clark Stephens (maybe)
Rick Kujawa (maybe)
Steve Chuck (maybe)
Brian Reynolds
Bryce Mcglone
Jeff Ranjo
Brad Hamilton (+ wife and child)
Conrad Frank
Tim Haley
Rod Ripley
Brian Stokes (who will be leaving before noon)
Scott Costello (maybe)

Just a reminder, I don't have any space to display models in my apartment,
but I do have ample area in my garage and sun deck.  Showing off your own
models is highly encouraged.  However, I lack seating and tables, so bring
em if you need em.  I'll have soda and snacks, but feel free to bring more
if you'd like.

Address and directions should have been privately emailed.  If you didn't
receive them, please email me.

See you then and there,

-Henry

hlim@library.ucla.edu