Subject:
Railroaded at The Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:45:57 GMT

Dear everyone,

I plan to be at the meeting at 10am or a little later.
Eventhough I'm putting the bulk of my Lego sets on eBay,
I will be bringing some sets to the meeting for LUGOLAsians
to get a crack at before eBayans see them.
I will be bringing electric rails in bulk (curves, straights, switches),
plus 2 Level Crossings (4539). Also, monorail accessory tracks (I have
3 of the 6347 and 2 of the 6921). I might even bring my Metroliner train
set (4558), though that's a big ticket item.
I'm looking for cash (especially for the Metroliner), though I will trade
for some sets, especially for Star Wars sets or Mutant Squids (4796).

Any requests as to what else I should bring? What are you looking for?
I have Town stuff from the '90s, the original Aquazone sets, Exploriens,
New Space Police, Blacktron Next Generation, Spyrius, lots of those Town
Flight series sets (6331, 6341, 6345, 6597, 6615)...
Oh yeah, I also have lots of road plates and space plates.

NOT for sale: anything Space Shuttle, Blacktron, Space Police, M-Tron.

Drop me a line at kzin@toast.net if you have a special request.
If it was released in the '90s and it's Town or Space, chances are
I have it in storage, already built, ready to go.

See you at the meeting!

Zrath

PS: Hello Brian Reynolds. Remember: Fur is the mindkiller. <Grin>