 Events / BricksWest / 389
388  |  390
Subject:
BricksWest™ 2003 : Call for Liason
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:17:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings,

If you'll follow this link to lugnet.events.brickswest:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickswest/?n=387

you'll find that I've made a public showing in the first stages of planning
the 2003 event.

I'm now requesting that a point-of-contact person for your organization be
chosen or appointed as liason to the event, if your group wishes to be
considered a sponsor once again.

This person should contact me via e-mail at admin@brickswest.com to help
begin building the core organizer mail list we will use for private
communication and planning.

I prefer to keep just a single contact person for each organization, and
that person may disseminate official event information through your normal
contact chanels. Of course, depending upon who volunteers for what at the
organization level, you may have several group members as part of the core
organizers, but you liason will have the responsibility of passing
information to and back out of your group in an official capacity.

Your liason, for obvious reasons, should also be a member who will be
attending the event.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone again as we create the best
LEGO fan event ever!

Matt