Re: The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:31:04 GMT

Hey,

I've been watching all of the moonbase fun and was wondering if we should
try putting one together at a LUGOLA meeting.  I don't have any great ideas
for a module yet, though.

Here are examples from LUGCO and SEALUG meetings:

Here is the Moonbase Proposal:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

Anyway, I figure we have enough space-theme builders that we could put
something cool together.  I'm a castle guy myself, but I just bought a big
box of Star Wars Lego sets and there are a lot of elements that I wouldn't
use for castles.  I figure the Millenium Falcon saucer pieces could make
part of a moonbase module.

Bruce