Re: Meeting April 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:03:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Conrad Frank writes:
Is this open to non-LUGOLA members?

I'm not a member, nor do I have anything to bring, other than
myself...

First time non-member attendees usually have to go through a rigorous hazing
process. I can't reveal what it is but please be sure to have all your
vacinations before you arrive. :)

Don't know if I am going to be the club type.

Don't have much skill/confidence in my MOC abilities. Give me a set
with instructions, and I'm as good as anybody.

Cool thing about our group is that there are so many very talented people,
they will help inspire you to build bigger and better things. In addition to
yourself, you also may wish to bring a camera and some money for any pieces
you may wish to buy from Brian (our Lego pimp).

I will be there, hopefully early this time, but due to a greatly increased
workload I don't have anything new to show, maybe some small stuff.

Scott Costello