Re: Meeting April 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:19:16 GMT

<snip>
Hey Ahui! We were thinking about going to Disneyland the weekend of the
meeting too. When are you going to be there? We could get together for lunch
or something.

Oh, and I'd need the directions to the meeting as well, Rick. Thanks!

Matt

We will be at disneylan on Saturday and Sunday.  That weekend is SOAP Star
weekened at Disneyland.  My wife watches the soap General Hospital and Port
Charles and 90% of the actors/actress will be at Disney signing autographs,
photo, etc.  Not sure if your wife is into this or not.  But we are getting
a great deal from SOAPNET on the trip.

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/general/freeformindex?id=SSWZ02Main

You can make reserveation with them and get the following for the week of
April 20-21.

1. One night stay at one of the three disneyland hotels
2. Two-day ticket pass to disenyland & Californialand
3. A special sunday breakfast with the stars of General Hospital
4. Speacial gifts from general hospital and disney.

The cost various from $308 - $410.  Depening on which of the three hotels
you sat at.  They got a 308 rate for one hotel, a 375 rate for another hotel
and a 41 rate of the last hotel.  I thin that the rates are different
becuase of the luxury of each of the hotels.  we took the cheapest one.
(the rates are for two adults - not sure about the kids.)

In any case yeah let mw know when/where you want to meet!

Ta,ta...
AHui