Re: Meeting April 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:10:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Rick Kujawa writes:
Its official.  Mark your calendars.  We have the lounge of the World Cafe
reserved from 11am until 4pm.  We have to be out by 4 so they can set up
for a private party that evening.  If we think we might want to stay
later we will have to pick another date (Sunday?).

Hi Rick!
Hi everybody!

Brad: your ice-thedral kicks ass! I love it!

Everybody: darn-darn-darn, the first meeting held in the Westside,
and I can't go! It's really a good news/bad news scenario.

Good news: I started a new job this week, and I have Mondays off.

Bad news: I work Tuesday through Saturday.

Argh!

Well, I don't have any MOCs to show off anyway...

I will be able to buy Legos again though... <Grin>

Anyway, y'all have a good one and we'll talk later.

Eric B.