Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:16:31 GMT

Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested
in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be
there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see
www.freecomicbookday.com for details)

In lugnet.trains.org, Ray Silva writes:
May 4-5, 2002
Fullerton Railroad Days
Fullerton Train Station, Fullerton, California, USA
Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC)

Our display has gown in size again!  The display area will be 26’x33’, our
largest yet!  Our layout, with over 325’ of railroad track, will have 3
loops, an elevated train, a train yard and 2 bridges.  Some of the other
“first time” features to be showcased will include portions of one of
California’s Missions, a train engine factory inspired by an actual
Locomotive Factory and a new hi-rise will be present.

The venue is the old Fullerton Rail Station that is a part of the Burlington
Northern Santa Fe Railway.  It goes without saying that some of the Clubs’
23 Lego Santa Fe Super Chiefs will be riding the rails on our layout!

Website: http://www.trainweb.com/frpa/rrdays/

Ray Silva
SCLTC Calendar Coordinator