Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello writes:

Yeah you did leave your sweatshirt there, we weren't sure if it was one of
ours or the next group that began setting up as we were leaving, so we left
it there. The resturant problably put it into lost and found, if you are not
in the neighborhood and you ask him nicely I bet Rick Kujawa would be
willing to pick it up for you, he was the one, by the way, who built the
mathmatical shapes.

Thanks, I'm not far away so I'll stop by the retaurant later this week.

Bruce