Re: Last Saturday (4-20-02)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:43:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I had a good time on Saturday and was happy to meet fellow AFOLs in person.

Definately one of our better meetings in terms of turnout. I always love
seeing all the new folks, and seeing their amazement when Brian brings out
his tubs of joy.

Did anyone pick up a light gray sweatshirt that says "Nebraska" on the
front?  I can't find it and might have left it at the meeting.

Yeah you did leave your sweatshirt there, we weren't sure if it was one of
ours or the next group that began setting up as we were leaving, so we left
it there. The resturant problably put it into lost and found, if you are not
in the neighborhood and you ask him nicely I bet Rick Kujawa would be
willing to pick it up for you, he was the one, by the way, who built the
mathmatical shapes.

I put up the photos I took here:
If anyone doesn't want one of their models displayed, please tell me and
I'll take down the picture immediately.

Great pictures and I really loved your LotR stuff online. You are definately
a great addition to our group. Thanx again to everyone for a successful
meeting, and I believe we informally planned the next meeting for Henry's
place, Everyone is dying to see Steggy. June? July?

Scott Costello