 People / 3072
Re: I'm back - and my website has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.people, Brad Hamilton writes:
As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET
scene for several months now.

Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with
the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it always
has been!)

In my case, the primary culprit was my son (baby), who went through a
several month stage where he required a great deal of care and did not sleep
too well at night.  This pretty eliminated most of my free time.

Luckily, he seems to have moved beyond this stage, and will actually play
for a while now.  He is now almost 7 months old and playing with his first
LEGO!

Wow Brad...

the little Lego-maniac is adorable...
he has the look of "leave me alone, I'm playing with my bricks!!!" :)

Benjamin Medinets