 People / 3076
Re: I'm back - and my website has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:38:08 GMT

Yeah - he is definitely cute.

Unfortunetly, he doesn't play for too long usually and its back to "No
playing with your LEGO daddy.  Come hold me!"

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.people, Brad Hamilton writes:
As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET
scene for several months now.

Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with
the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it • always
has been!)

In my case, the primary culprit was my son (baby), who went through a
several month stage where he required a great deal of care and did not • sleep
too well at night.  This pretty eliminated most of my free time.

Luckily, he seems to have moved beyond this stage, and will actually play
for a while now.  He is now almost 7 months old and playing with his • first
LEGO!

Wow Brad...

the little Lego-maniac is adorable...
he has the look of "leave me alone, I'm playing with my bricks!!!" :)

Benjamin Medinets