 People / 3071
Re: I'm back - and my website has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.people, Brad Hamilton writes:
Luckily, he seems to have moved beyond this stage, and will actually play
for a while now.  He is now almost 7 months old and playing with his first
LEGO!

It's nice to see I'm not the only one with Primo in the house!  My youngest
is 9 months now and we recently pulled those supplies out of storage in the
attic.

I've started building again and posting to LUGNET.  I plan to show off my
new Cathedral of Ice at the next LUGOLA meeting in Redondo Beach in late
April:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/catice.htm

I was never very impressed with the virtual Cathedral- it struck me as a
"fantasy" creation because nobody could ever build it in the flesh.  With
the unlimited parts selection in LDraw, grand-scale creations just plain
don't do it for me.  But now that it exists in the flesh... wow!  That is an
incredible model.  I love the shape, the great details, and the humor in
your presentation.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com