 People / 3070
Re: KFOL vrs TFOL vrs AFOL terminology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:11:47 GMT

This begs the question, when do you
become an AFOL?

When any of the following occur ...

As you take your trolley full of Lego to the checkout/cash desk, the shop
assistant says "You're going to make some boy/girl/child/kid very happy".

Your friends come to your house and see your Lego, and say "I didn't know you
had kids".

That is, when you are clearly past the point at which any "normal person"
wouldn't still be "playing with Lego".

But to some extent, what does it matter? I don't think LUGnet is just for
AFOLs.

Kerry