 People / 3074
Re: KFOL vrs TFOL vrs AFOL terminology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.people, Allan Bedford writes:
[snip]
I mean this sincerely when I say that I think things would be smoother
around here if people didn't worry so much about sticking labels on things

I agree! You should never put labels/stickers on LEGO!

and each other.  The compartmentalization has gotten a bit out of hand.
Time to relax..... realize that LEGO now comes in shades other than the
primary colors

and of course, LEGO now has a fantastic range of products other than the
basic brick, too ;-)

and start to build new conversations based on bricks,

and conversations based on the excellent range of non-brick elements too ;-)

[snip]

Cheers

Richie Dulin