 Castle / 12606
12605  |  12607
Subject:
Hi, I'm New!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:57:59 GMT

Hi, I'm knew to lugnet, although I have been lurking around for a few months. I
'm a bit young (11), but don't let that stop any thoughts you might have. I am
from Victoria, BC in Canada. I plan on eventually getting good pictures of my
Castle figs and MOCs. I plan on joining Castle World and maybe the IOM (Island
of Mist) adventures.

Hope to hear from you.

William
The Castle Kid from Canada

P.S. I'm not actually a life member of lugnet, just a posting person.