 Castle / 12619
Re: Hi, I'm New!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, William Archibald writes:
Hi, I'm knew to lugnet, although I have been lurking around for a few months. • I
'm a bit young (11), but don't let that stop any thoughts you might have. I am
from Victoria, BC in Canada. I plan on eventually getting good pictures of my
Castle figs and MOCs. I plan on joining Castle World and maybe the IOM (Island
of Mist) adventures.

Hope to hear from you.

William
The Castle Kid from Canada

P.S. I'm not actually a life member of lugnet, just a posting person.

Welcome all the new comer's, i'm new too...i guess i'm young too,
just resently turned 18:.....if no one remembers me...i'm the one with the
custom minifigures:).........i've made a few friends too
........theres some >cool people on here
.....but anyways love to see every body's stuff..laterz

--Sketch:)