 Castle / 12612
Re: Hi, I'm New!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Archibald writes:
Hi, I'm knew to lugnet, although I have been lurking around for a few months. • I
'm a bit young (11), but don't let that stop any thoughts you might have. I am
from Victoria, BC in Canada. I plan on eventually getting good pictures of my
Castle figs and MOCs. I plan on joining Castle World and maybe the IOM (Island
of Mist) adventures.

Hope to hear from you.

William
The Castle Kid from Canada

P.S. I'm not actually a life member of lugnet, just a posting person.

Welcome!  Never trust the young ones, they'll always sneak up on ya when you're
not looking.  I've surprised a lot of people when they learn I'm only 22.  But
hey, it's a mixed crowd.  I've made friends on lugnet, and I've made enemies,
it all depends on who you are to determine in just what way you're surprised by
my age ;)

In any case, I look forward to seeing what ya got.  You've chosen wisely
grasshopper, you couldn't have picked a better lugnet subgroup.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html