 Castle / 12618
Re: 2 MOCs - creature contest entry plus Orthanc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:03:58 GMT

Bruce,
Great Work, I realy enjoyed looking at your site the other day!  I really
liked what you did with the Balrog, It was really cool.  Yours is the first
I've ever seen, so I'll always think of it as "the Original" in my head.
YOu've done a great job on Orthanc as well.  It looks really menacing!  I'm
looking forward to seeing what you do with a lot of th stuff that's coming!  Jon

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I finally got the pieces gathered to finish off two MOCs and took pictures.
Both of these are for my Tolkien project, but I'm submitting the eagle for
the Kingdom of Ikros Create a Creature Contest.

Gwaihir the eagle:
(note that there are partial instructions included there)

Orthanc, citadel of Saruman:

These are worked into my story Tolkien story here:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory04-07.html

Soon I'll take pictures for the other events that happen at Orthanc.

LMKWYT,
Bruce