 Castle / 12643
Re: 2 MOCs - creature contest entry plus Orthanc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Bruce,
Great Work, I realy enjoyed looking at your site the other day!  I really
liked what you did with the Balrog, It was really cool.  Yours is the first
I've ever seen, so I'll always think of it as "the Original" in my head.
YOu've done a great job on Orthanc as well.  It looks really menacing!  I'm
looking forward to seeing what you do with a lot of th stuff that's coming!  Jon

Thanks, coming from you I feel highly honored.  I can't claim total credit
for the Balrog as the body design is based on Marc Nelson's ogre:
I've put up another chapter, the Voice of Saruman:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory07-01.html
I'm taking photos of all of the scenes at Orthanc as I don't have enough
bricks to keep things up for too long.

Bruce