 People / 3065
3064  |  3066
Subject:
I'm back - and my website has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:06:55 GMT

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET
scene for several months now.

Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with
the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it always
has been!)

In my case, the primary culprit was my son (baby), who went through a
several month stage where he required a great deal of care and did not sleep
too well at night.  This pretty eliminated most of my free time.

Luckily, he seems to have moved beyond this stage, and will actually play
for a while now.  He is now almost 7 months old and playing with his first
LEGO!

Other Issues:

- I had to destroy (oh no!) BrickTopia because I was running out of space
and bricks.  However, it lives on "virtually."  Here is the Bricktopia page
as well as a link showing its destruction:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

- I was committing the cardinal sin and playing the video games Final
Fantasy X and Grand Theft Auto 3.  Man cannot live by LEGO alone.

- My internet provider (@home) went bankrupt and this screwed up my LUGNET
access (and web site) until only a few days ago.  Here is the new web site
location:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

I've started building again and posting to LUGNET.  I plan to show off my
new Cathedral of Ice at the next LUGOLA meeting in Redondo Beach in late
April:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/catice.htm