Re: LUGOLA.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 05:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Yes, I know about Bruce
Hietbrink's site - but I was still expecting something to be at lugola.com.

Very cool idea, Mark.  Another thing you should have are links to members
websites and/or Brickshelf galleries.  I've tried to gather some of these on
my site--just grab them off of my meeting picture pages.  Also a link to the
Southern California Lego Train Club site.

I like the idea of the Studios line as a connecting theme.  You could have
pics of the various Studios minifigs on buttons, etc.  The cameraman would
be a link to pictures, the director (with megaphone) could be announcements.
I guess the guy with the little clapboard would be links, though I'm not
sure what the connection is there.
Another Southern California-y thing could be a guy on a surfboard from those
Extreme Island sets.

Bruce