Re: LUGOLA.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:33:16 GMT

Personally I'm delighted to hear this.  When I first got the Lego bug
earlier this year I was looking all over for information about an LA
group and it really surprised me that there's no central webpage that
the group can call home.  You can be sure I'll frequent the site and
hopefully contribute usefully to it.

I'll be glad to try my hand at a logo, although I'm out of the loop
regarding web design.

-Brian Reynolds