Subject:
LUGOLA Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:25:05 GMT

Hello everybody,

Wow, it's a little dead around here.
I wonder what Lego evils are being plotted behind closed doors...

Well, I wasn't able to make it to the September meeting.
My friend was hit with last-minute tasks, and by the time he
was done and we had reached Orange County, it was too late.

I'll try to do better for the next meeting.

In other news, I'm not sure how many people here have seen
this yet, but I'll mention it anyway. Lego is introducing
a big-ass giganto Imperial Star Destroyer set!!

I saw it here first:
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/09/news20020923.html#1

Here it is on Lego's website complete with Flash intro:
http://www.lego.com/starwars/home.asp?x=x

If you need light grey parts, this is the set! <Grin>

In other other news, the new batch of Harry Potter sets have shown
up at my local We Be Toys'N'Sh!t. There's a giant spider made from
Ogel Mutant Squid bits. And this automobile in the butt-ugliest
shade of blue/teal I have ever seen! Is that a Belville color?

That's all for now.
I hope everybody is well, and I look forward to the next meeting.

Zrath (aka Eric B.)