Subject:
Next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:52:30 GMT

It's been a while since I've been able to attend, but now that the boy is
born (http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2760), I'm hoping to
attend the next meeting.

So when and where is it?

BTW Henry, are you willing to host again?  I've got a couple of friends that
would like to check out your stuff, one of whom is a musician who also went
to UCLA and she's interested in checking out the harpsicord.

Jimmy