Re: Next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:29:12 GMT

Jimmy

Congratulations to you, Betty, and your new boy.

This time of year is busy for me (I'm writing and arranging music for
various holiday events, a student film, and a wedding), so a meeting at my
place isn't likely.  Sometime next year should be cooler.  However, if
you're in the area, you're always welcome to drop by.

-Henry