Subject:
Got a cool stash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:24:14 GMT

Hey everone, I've got a cool story to share. The comapny I work for had a
small stash of Legos from a prior project they worked on a while back. So I
got first dibs on 'em since I was the one who found them (In a janitorial
closet). It has given me so much inspiration that I am hoping to have a
couple new things made by our next meeting. The first thing I want to make
is Captain Nemos sub the Naughtilus. But I am having a hard time with the
angles, so we'll see what happens with that. Or else I stick with just
making Spaceships.

Anyways, I look forward to our next meeting.

Later,
Rod