Subject:
pics from 6-29-02 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:03:18 GMT

Hi all,

I got pictures from this meeting up on my website:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/062902/lugola062902.html
Please let me know if any of the attributions are incorrect or if there is a
website or Brickshelf gallery you want me to link to.  There's one
unattributed mecha, too, so let me know who built that.

Bruce