Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:31:31 GMT

B.
(The Parts Pimp)

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu>
To: <lugnet.org.us.lugola@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: pics from 6-29-02 meeting

Hi all,

I got pictures from this meeting up on my website:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/062902/lugola062902.html
Please let me know if any of the attributions are incorrect or if there is • a
website or Brickshelf gallery you want me to link to.  There's one
unattributed mecha, too, so let me know who built that.

Bruce