Re: pics from 6-29-02 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 06:09:37 GMT

Mighty neighborly of you to post these.  Thanks!  Makes me rather
disappointed though since I arrived late enough that I don't remember
seeing some of these at all.  :(  I'll have to make it a point to show
up right at the start next time.

A big thankyou to Henry for hosting this.  It was a real pleasure
meeting people for the first time.  I look forward to doing this again!

-Brian Reynolds

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

Hi all,

I got pictures from this meeting up on my website:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/062902/lugola062902.html
Please let me know if any of the attributions are incorrect or if there is a
website or Brickshelf gallery you want me to link to.  There's one
unattributed mecha, too, so let me know who built that.

Bruce