Re: Hello!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brian Reynolds writes:
Can't wait to see
some of that stuff in person.

Thanks.  Not much of that is still together, but I'm going to try to come
and bring something.

here's something that I managed to construct this
weekend:

I really like that.  I've been generally down on the new Slave 1 (too many
new-fangled parts--back in MY DAY we only had 5 colors, and we had to walk
to school in the snow barefoot), but I really like the way you've
incorporated those curved slopes.

Bruce