Re: Next Meeting? Sept 7? Mission Viejo, CA (South Orange County)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 03:12:03 GMT

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:26:45 GMT, "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net>
wrote:

Suggestion for next meeting:

Date: September 7 (Saturday)
Location: My House
I live in Southern Orange County, in Mission Viejo (where the 405 and 5 meet).

There is plenty of display space and as well as room to Brian to "pimp parts."

I have not yet checked this with my wife, but I think it is fine.

I could also do it one week before on July 31.

Someone had suggested having it on Sunday, September 8, but we typically
don't have meetings on Sunday.  I would personally prefer Saturday.

So, I could equally go for either July 31 or September 7.

What do people think??

I presume that you mean August, rather than July?  : )

Either weekend, or day of the weekend for that matter, would be fine
for me!

Thanks to Brad for offering to host the meeting!