Re: Congrats to the Michons!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:02:48 GMT

Yep! ....and here is pix of their wonderful prize!

(BTW, barely visible is the award winning contest enrty just above R2D2 and
to the right of the Darth Maul Bust (another Prize Trophy) is David's Space
Station that won in the contest.)

I remember Ted Saying that when the 40ft. Trailer pulled up to their house,
R2D2 was the only thing in the back of the Truck!

Man, I would love to have one of those in MY Foyer!

Good Luck and Great Job David.

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jimmy Park writes:

Here is a pic from Star Wars Celebration II that happened this past weekend
(I believe it is from the Lego display there):

http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album15/acc

Jimmy