Subject:
Hiya!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:14:37 GMT

Hello there Lugola-ers!

I'm a recent emmigree from the Bay Area, where I was a one time visitor
to a BayLUG meeting. I'm going to lurk for a while in this newsgroup and
see what is going on, but I wanted to introduce myself beforehand!

My name is Matt Brooks, and I moved down to LA for work. I am living in
West Hollywood and working up in Encino. (Hours are good for commute, as
I work with the stock market) I'm mainly a Castle head, though lately
I've been more of a Card-board-boxes-and-tupperware-full-of-lego type
guy, who has only rebuilt a few choice models since the move.

When (and if) I manage to find some more of my creations I'll see about
getting webspace up and running to display them! In the meantime - Play
Well! :-)

Matt