 Off-Topic / Debate / 9319
Re: Problems with Darwin's theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 04:07:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I find it interesting that you do in fact find it extremely lucky.  I
also find it EXTREMELY convenient that vast majority of these
(supposedly) few fossils just happen to be of non-extinct animals living
today

Bwahaha. The vast majority of fossils are of non extinct animals?

Find me a live trilobite, will you? Trilobites are the most common fossil
out there, which isn't too surprising since they apparently lived 300-600
million years ago and had 15000 different species spread across 8 orders.

Oh, I know, Trilobites all died in the great flood right? Never mind that
they were sea creatures who liked both salt and fresh water. Never mind that
their entombing rock had to form from sediment in a few thousand years.
Never mind that every last one in every one of the thousands of niches died
and none survived.

Get a grip.

Actually it took me a day or two but I did happen to find a grip
eventually:

http://www.drdino.com/SeminarVideo/Part4/04apt6TilobiteNman.ram

Give it up. It's a waste of time. Just keep believing your silliness but get
out of the way of real scientists who get real work done. And stop
pretending your nonsense is real science, and stay out of public schools.

I wish I had said that.

You lot are the new luddites, the new inquisitors, the new thought
controllers. "Scientific" creationism makes me ill.

Where did you come up with this crazy ide that I'm out to control
thoughts?  I assure that was never my intent nor do I believe that I
have any capability to do so.  If you feel like I'm controlling your
thoughts that's your problem not mine - you better stop reading my
messages.

--
-TiM
NB, CA