 Off-Topic / Debate / 9248
Re: Problems with Darwin's theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:48:05 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Isn't insultingly dismissing someone (or something)
with whom you disagree the mark of a closed mind?

Indeed. That's what you're doing.

You've dismissed the work of hundreds of years by thousands (hundreds of
thousands??) of scientists because reality apparently conflicts with your
pet belief system.

My dismissal of your foolishness in doing so pales in comparision.

And now can we finally end this "debate" (I argue that it is not in fact
a debate). I rest my case that certain Christians (which seem to
comprise the set of bible literalists) can not productively participate
in a debate about certain aspects of our universe with people who put
"faith" in science. Neither person can accept the other's means of
evaluating "truth".

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com