 Off-Topic / Fun / 6553
Re: Problems with Darwin's theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:

This thrashing around just makes you look increasingly silly, just like if
you were trying to prove the moon was actually made of green cheese after
Apollo brought rocks back.

Let's not even start that ugly debate again.  I've still got scars.

Well, not that I want to bring up any ugly memories or anything, but I'll
content myself with saying that Larry still hasn't proved that Greek gods
exist, let along that they're visiting the moon and bringing back rocks.

  Nonsense!  Why, just last week I saw lightning.  How can you explain it
other than Zeus?  For that matter, I suppose you're going to suggest that
the accompanying rain was *not* Zeus urinating through a seive?

    Dave!