 Off-Topic / Debate / 9246
Re: Problems with Darwin's theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:53:24 GMT

SRC wrote:
Doesn't science involve repeatable and verifiable "lab tests"?
Isn't studying fossils and putting forth a theory based upon those
fossils something more within the field of archeology than science?

I thought archeology was a science?

from m-w.com
1 : the scientific study of material remains (as fossil relics,
artifacts, and monuments) of past human life and activities

-chris