 Off-Topic / Fun / 6603
Re: Problems with Darwin's theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:27:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:

Tim Courtney at tim@zacktron.com wrote:

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
in article G8D4GC.J0w@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney wrote:

I'm flushed at how far you guys have taken this.  It pee's me off when • you
do
this, wipe that smirk off your faces now.

This conversation sure is dribbling off.

Man, that was draining.

-Tim

We better evacuate.

...before we all get wiped out.

-Tim

No re-using puns in the same thread!

You lose.

;^)

Oh crap, I'm such a turd for forgetting.

-Tim

Can we wash our hands of this thread at last?

-Brian