 Off-Topic / Debate / 9233
Re: The Fake Fossil (Was: Problems with Darwin's theory)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Um, perhaps we are thinking of different fossils then.

Actually, yep.  I should've listened to my insticts more.

After corresponding with Bruce, it's now clear that the article he was
referring to was in the July 1998 National Geographic, pp. 74-99.  A great
article, lots of great side articles, it even got the front cover, and I
totally spaced it out.

Cheers,
- jsproat