 Off-Topic / Debate / 7906
Re: IP ( was Re: LP POINT 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:32:32 GMT

In my sytem I have the right to free education.

As much as you want?

In my sytem I have the right to free healthcare.

No matter the cost?  At maximum quality?

In my sytem I have the right the right to social provision.

I don't know what that means.

In my system a starving man has the right to food.

All kinds?

Is that not utopia?

It is not.  In your system, do you have the right to multiple wives?
Prostitution?  Recreational drugs?  What about other victimless (so-called)
criminal activity?

And anyway, your post was a dodge, not an answer to Larry's.

Chris