 Off-Topic / Fun / 6198
Re: Gafla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:00:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Scott A wrote:

What is Gafla anyway... it is not in my dictionary.

I think it is the stuff you get when you try to make
Lefsa but you don't do it right.

I thought it was botched pigLatin for "flag"

  Dave!

Sorry, I can't provide a provenance for it. I can't even remember if I
coined it or heard it from someone else. The meaning's clear from context, I
hope.

If not, ask away.

++Lar